If you or someone you care about is abusing or addicted to LSD or other hallucinogen, seeking the help of LSD addiction specialists at a quality LSD rehabilitation center is probably the most prudent decision to make.
Don’t Trifle with an Addiction. Get Expert Help.
It is best to have specialists in addictions – even psychological ones – treat these conditions. Addictions shouldn’t be dismissed or downplayed…nor should a person try to be a “lone ranger” in trying to arrest it. An uncontrollable attraction to LSD is serious business – possibly indicating a co-existing issue. Professional help should be sought ASAP so that the effects don’t lead to some serious repercussions.1
Create a List of Concerns that Are Important to YOU
Okay…if an LSD rehab center is the best way to go to successfully address this critical issue, how can one decide – among all the choices out there – where to go for help? Many important questions should be asked of any rehab center under consideration, including these for starters:
- Is the rehab center accredited? By whom?
- Does the center offer an instant cure or some other promise that doesn’t seem logical?
- Is specialized care offered in treating LSD abuse and addiction?
- Are their proposed strategies and techniques backed by scientific evidence?
- What are the credentials of those who would directly treat?
- Do they conduct a thorough evaluation and tailor treatment to the needs of each individual patient?
- Is the program assessed and modified as needed to meet a patient’s changing needs over time?
- What is their definition of a successful recovery?
- Does the center assess for co-occurring conditions and treat any existing dual diagnosis simultaneously for the most effective outcome?
- Is the center clean, appealing and up-to-date?
- Do therapists have a menu of services for meeting the specific medical, psychological, social, vocational and legal needs of their patients to foster their recovery from drug abuse or addiction?
- Are specialized physicians present at all times, day and night?
- Is the duration of treatment sufficient to ensure the most successful, lasting outcome?
- Do the center’s guiding principles align with your personal beliefs?
- What kind of aftercare support is provided?
- Will insurance cover rehab treatment from this center?
These are just some of the many questions that can and should be asked in order to determine the quality and suitability of any center for your specific needs and preferences. It is vital that the center you choose be highly reputable with a pleasant, professional environment.2
Feel Free to Ask for More Info on LSD and Rehab Centers
You can call our 24/7 toll-free line whenever it’s convenient for you, but you shouldn’t put off seeking help for too long. It’s too important a matter to ignore…or simply hope it goes away by itself soon. Our staff stands ready to listen to your concerns, address your questions, and offer some helpful suggestions.
With more than ten independent studies confirming the reputable standing and effectiveness of our integrated, evidence-based approach – including an evaluation for dual diagnosis – we can help you determine the best options to choose from. Experience a successful, long-term recovery. Trust our team of highly trained and experienced specialists for satisfying results. We care…one person at a time.
1“DrugFacts: Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction”, National Institute on Drug Abuse, https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction , (July 2016).
2“Seeking Drug Abuse Treatment: Know What to Ask”, National Institute on Drug Abuse, https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/seeking-drug-abuse-treatment-know-what-to-ask/introduction , (June 2013).